Piccadilly and the Fairy Polka: The Ultimate Package
You will receive:
- One copy of the Heirloom quality hardcover of Piccadilly and the Fairy Polka by Lisa Anne Novelline. Art Direction & Cover: Ryan Jude Novelline, Illustrations: Phillip Light. Fantasy, Adventure (4-8).
Limited Edition: 1500 copies
Hardcover book: 10″ x 10″
Encased in Wibalin FineLinen and embossed with gold.
Photographs by Ryan Jude Novelline
- One sealed set of 12 commercial quality character cards. Front displays book cover. Back displays one of twelve characters from Piccadilly’s magical world. These include concept art images by Phillip Light not seen in final illustrations. Card uses include but are not limited to storyboarding aids for parents and teachers and creative gameplay for children.
- One clay, faux mini-“cupcake” handcrafted by author with her initials etched into the bottom. Their design is based directly from Piccadilly and the Fairy Polka making them a perfect and highly collectible accompaniment to the book. (Available in blue, green, orange, yellow, light pink, dark pink, and lavender. Fairies will choose the color for you.)
- One Piccadilly-themed, collectible bookmark featuring art by Phillip Light
- One Piccadilly-themed, collectible postcard featuring art by Ryan Jude Novelline and Phillip Light
- One Piccadilly and the Fairy Polka Wristband. Choice of Youth-sized Rainbow (pictured), Adult-sized Blue and White, Adult-sized Pink and White, or Adult-Sized Glow-in-the-Dark Pink. Please indicate selection in “Order Notes” section of the checkout page. If no selection is indicated, fairies will choose the color and style for you.
Quantities are extremely limited, and this offer is valid only while supplies last. The “cupcakes” are intended for display only. They are not intended for children, and they are not edible.